Take A Whif... The Latest EO Convos
Beyond the Diffuser
Ok fellow essential oil lovers, I have a BIG secret that I am going to share with you. You may not already know what I am about to tell you...
Are you ready?
Ok, here it is...
You can use essential oils for SO MUCH MORE than just making your home or office smell good. WHAT?!?!?
I have been talking to family and friends recently who wanted to get started using essential oils or just got a diffuser and collection of oils for Christmas. I was sharing some of my essential oil knowledge with them and they were SHOCKED to learn that you can also use essential oils for so many different things, beyond a diffuser.
You can use essential oils topically (on your skin) to ease aching muscle, destress, go to sleep and stay asleep easier, perk you up, keep you focused, help with digestion....the list goes on and on. You can also ingest good quality essential oils to perk up your mood, energize you, wake up your metabolism and boost your immune system. EOs are great to add to water, marinades and recipes to add a boost of flavor and also enjoy your benefits and supportive properties.
I didn't even mention all of the great ways you can use EOs throughout your house to clean and disinfect, freshen your couches and rugs, ward off spiders and mice, liven up your bath, so many things!
Here are some of the ways I use EOs every day to give you some ideas on how to use yours.
- Melaleuca (fancy name for Tea Tree) and Coconut Oil on face every morning to help with complexion
- Serenity (restful blend) on bottom of my feet before bed
- On Guard (protective blend) down my back to give my immune system a boost and to combat sickness
- Mommy's Little Helper on my wrists when I am feeling anxious or stressed
- Wild Orange in water to stay energized and lift my spirits
- Lime or Lemongrass mixed with Olive Oil as a marinade for chicken or pork
- Lime in gin & tonics (adults only, of course)
- DigestZen (digestive blend) in water when my tummy isn't feeling so great
- Slim & Sassy (metabolic blend) in water to help boost my immune system and give me an energy boost
AROUND THE HOUSE
- Peppermint around doorways and in corners to keep spiders away
- Lavender and Chamomile in a pillow spray for the kids
- Lavender, Epsom Salt and Baking Soda in a detox bath
- Lemon in a DIY All Purpose Cleaning Spray for surfaces all over the home
- Purify(purification blend) in a DIY Granite Counter Cleaner
These are just A FRACTION of the ways that I use my essential oils. I encourage you to break out your oils and learn more ways to use them then just adding a few drops to your diffuser. Send me a comment and let me know what oils you have and I can share even more ways in which you can break out and start using them topically, internally and around the house.
Need more oils? Click here to get high quality oils.